Tys Wan Ting for telling me wat's tagged :DDD

NOooo... I went to sch and came bck from sch all alone today-.-
See larhs. My bro go to sch with frens and i hav to reject Wan Ting cos i got duty.
And i went bck home alone. Cos i need go home early than meet my pri sch frens :DDD

So nice to meet them. Long time no see uhs. Ha. Today we sort of bought presents for tmr's t'chers day EVE. yea, EVE they call it i guess-.-

No fair ehs. I spent like $28. Nvm split cost tys. Played table-tennis and basketball today (:
HAHA gals won ofc. I so pro :p

Watching the show 9 o'clock on channel 8.
I think is somthing like 'unriddle'?

Rui En. HAHAs. The 'Bai gu jing'
nvm. My pri sch frens keep calling me that...

Tmr playing basketball with them again (:
And oso going karaoke YAY YAY~

Hmm... End here bahs. Too tired after playing.
Buhs.

"It’s easier to crush a dream than realize one, forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one"

-Gin Ichimaru

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cyber-pet

Powered by Blogger.