Today was a tiring day. Well, i mean there's Elit test and lots of boring lessons. Tbt ehs, i got two wrong ans alr. Lets juz hope i dun fail (: Well, everything is getting really confusing. I wanna make this clear kays. Perhaps idk, Stefanie or Glenda might read this blog. And Celine Wong too perhaps? I wont write anyhing negative cos it might be hurting.

Glenda: I hope u do well in ur common tests. U are a clever gal who can strive well in studies and CCA. No  matter wat u did, there's a reason. I understand. I know u really hate Shi Yun and doesnt wan to see us getting along with her. But i've got to oppose u for once. However i hope our friendship wont end. The tennis, singing, and treating will always remind me of u. Like u said, we can still be very close frens. Yeaps. Let the song yu ai be the happy memories between us.

Stefanie: It's nice to meet u. U are a shy and plesant fren. U would blush at the mention of love i guess. U appear to be a cool and emo person. But after knowing u, i find u cute like many others do. Hwk and stuffs is wat me and u hav in common. This may not be a good thing, but now tat u are handing in ur hwk on time, im trying my best too. A netball player, with a nickname: black black. Nice name (: Yeaps. U are a good netballer. The arcade results prove it. It's nice to beat highscores in the arcade with u. If there's a chance let's do it agn kays :D

Celine Wong: A cheerful little gal with rosy red cheeks. My descriptions might not be better than u cos everyone knows u are the english pro(: Okay. Im trying my best kays. U hate Shi Yun rite? yeps. The bitch u always talk abt. One of the evil 4. Nice meeting u. Oops i sounded like i juz know u. The first time i know u was during the OC camp outside the toilet. Thinking back, all of us were not as familar as we are now. Travelling with u on the mrt  was great pleasure. As well as playing ur phone ofc ;D Sharing ur experience of all the shuai guys were... idk. Yeaps ur singing is nice. Ya liddat i end my speech. Eh no is msg? ya msg.

All The Best,
Lost Soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cyber-pet

Powered by Blogger.