Yipees~ No Lessons on Tues and Wed ofc (: (HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY)

Noooo this is bad kays. I forgot to do the menu. Now practically chiong-ing it okays. But a bit lazy do. L8r perhaps than i do. Hmm gd i shld use the excuse of Wan Ting too. That haven print out the pics :DDD

Wth larhs tmr got duty. Somemore  Monday. Nxt month oso-.-
Starting to hate duties, in fact i never liked it especially on mon kays.


I've a sense of accomplishment (:
cos i finished watching til ep 6 for 'ToGetHer' Which took abt 6hrs-.-

 This is bad cos i've no time for my animes now.
Sorry sorry animes. I'll promise to watch u some other time. YAYA and u, manga too-.-

I'm talking to books and movies...
nvm-.-

Tired. Shall end here. Buhs.

"Don’t use such strong words, it only makes you look weak "

- Aizen Sosuske.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cyber-pet

Powered by Blogger.