Bored. Kays, i was writing this word on my palms during assembly-.-
Hols are coming~ was told to cut hair 3 times alr...
Tmr need hand in report or research or whateva it's called D:

Easter Egg din come today. I think.
Today's lessons were considered slacking i guess.
I did chinese srp and the menu during chinese lessons...
Sry cher, i hav no other choice-.-

Seriously kays. At least i made use of her lessons to do 2 hwk rather than nodding away~
Infocomm was crazy today.
We were like laughing our heads off and we went to the 'toilet'
Eveline saw us larhs but hahas...
wat do u think. She so good ofc wun tell cher (:

Nooo... report book taken back. Dun dare giv parents see D:
ya... need sign travel deco too. Cher threaten $1 if no hand in tmr-.-

See larhs so many hwk, make me cannot read manga and watch animes as well as drama.
Only watched until epi 5 or 6 only i think...

Cher's day went out with pri sch frens...
Frens bought me staffs :DDD
Yeaps, one of them bought me a pen.
HA. juz rite. My pen all no ink-.- nid go buy...
But the cartoon was precious moments-.-

I sort of cant appreciate it. Dunno why he go buy the cartoon...
YAYA, should hav bought Stitch!
It's sooooo CUTE xD
Anyway tyvm(:

Hmm and ya another fren bought me a winnie the pool bear (:
Saw it too on another's person bag while w8ing for Wan Ting.
It's cute too~
But he 4got take down price tag-.-
I saw it was $7.90 i think...

Yeaps~ we played table-tennies and basketball.
And ofc at nite went to karaoke ;D

Gotta do the report or research or whateva they call it now..
Shall end here. Buhs (:


"If I were the rain, that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?"

-Orihime Inoue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cyber-pet

Powered by Blogger.