Yipee~ Completed. Eh 4got wat i completed. I din finish any hwk kays. Doing the damn research now to get those x-tra marks-.- cooked the dish and tasted not bad. In fact i din know it always tasted so good xD
Finished like 4 pages of report, but havent rewrite...

Oh now i rmb. I finished watching 'Devil Beside You' Aww din quite like the ending, perhaps it was a bit sudden-.- Nxt i'm gonna watch 'ToGetHer' Hmm a show by Ranie Yang and Jiro Wang :DDD

Yeaps Wan Ting <3 you too. EEE my hair standing. Hmm nvm, pretend i din say that...

Zuo Wen. Do wat agn ar?
...

HAHA-.- i 4got agn. nvm, who cares. Gotta go for a hair cut. I hack care okays. Anyway holidays coming. Let's lie to t'cher that i 4got. Wah. 'Mona Lisa De Yan Lei' it's a nice song (: Heard it on 93.3fm today.
They played the song 'Ai mei' too xD


"It seems I have overestimated you quite a bit. Your evolution did not even satisfy my expectations. This is the end."

-Ulquiorra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cyber-pet

Powered by Blogger.